Angel Court, 1 St Mary Street, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
- Small Select Under Construction Development WITH:
- 2 Large Bed Apartments Both with Terraces
- 2 Storey 2 Bed Town House with Patio
- Each Property with Parking
Property SummaryA SMALL, SELECT, SECURE AND IMPRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT HAVING TWO SPACIOUS LUXURY APARTMENTS AND A TOWNHOUSE.
This former coaching Inn overlooks St Mary’s church and is being converted into two large 2 bedroomed apartments both with terraces and a two storey 2 bed town house with a terrace. Each has one private parking space adjacent to the Glendower Street car park a very short walk away.
The three properties are accessed from St Marys street and the Glendower street car-park into an attractive inner courtyard and will have the benefit of high levels of thermal insulation. The apartments will be sound insulated and have gas central heating. The townhouse has under-floor heating. Buyers will have the opportunity to choose kitchens and bathrooms, floor finishes and colour schemes within budgets set within the asking prices but subject to contracts being exchanged.
THE WHITECROSS: (First floor apartment). £295,000
Accessed from St Marys Street up a shared staircase with the Church View apartment. From the landing the apartment entrance door leads into a spacious central entrance hallway, accessing the family bathroom and double doors lead into the spacious living room and luxury fully fitted kitchen share five large sash windows to front with attractive church and town views. A large master bedroom with spacious en-suite shares a roof terrace with the second double bedroom sharing the family bathroom.
CHURCH VIEW: (Second Floor Penthouse apartment).
The entrance from the second floor landing gives access to the spacious roof terrace and the hallway with doors into that lead into the utility/laundry room, the family bathroom and a double bedroom with attractive views to the Church and over the town. The large master bedroom enjoys attractive roof top views to the West and has a spacious en-suite shower room. The large open living room and kitchen has two windows to the front and back with impressive views and a door that leads out to the spacious roof terrace. A stairs leads up to a GALLERIED: study and a third bedroom.
Price to be advised.
THE GLENDOWER: (Town House). £350,000 Freehold
This two storey property has a front terrace that overlooks an open central courtyard and has an inverted layout. On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom has an adjacent study with access to a private inner courtyard. An oak staircase with glazed balustrading leads up to a central gallery on the first floor open “L” shaped layout with a spacious lounge with bi-fold doors out to a balcony. The luxury fully fitted Kitchen is open plan to the dining area. An air source pump provides under floor heating to both floors and domestic hot water.
1) All properties to have full intercom systems linking front and rear with internal camera touchpad phones and each to have 2 automatic close proximity key fobs for front and rear entry.
2) New floating soundproof sub floors to be fitted for sound insulation.
3) Gas fired central heating running underfloor heating.
4) Choice of electrical and light switch sockets and the position and type of lighting.
5) Internal wi-fi points to give high speed broadband throughout the apartments.
6) Television points in each room with access to television provider i.e. Sky Q or BT.
7) The main entrance to the apartments will be by a high spec. oak and glass staircase.
8) The courtyard will be paved as well as the private parking area in the Glendower Street car park with each property owning one space.
9) The back walls of the apartments and the Town House will be finished with cedar cladding with dark grey aluminium windows with off white render to lower parts of the walls.
10) The council carpark has an ongoing right of way in perpetuity regarding the private parking area over the public car park, thereby granting access for all time.
Included within the prices are the following allowances;
2) BATH/SHOWER ROOMS: £5000 for each.
3)FLOORING: £50 per square metre.
N.B. Any extras will be charged at the most beneficial rate possible.
The two apartments are being sold on a 999 year lease solely to protect the well-being and common interests of all the owners as they share communal areas and parts. A non-profit making management company will be solely controlled by the owners who will be sole directors of the company in full control of annual management charges that will cover buildings insurance, general maintenance and lighting and cleaning of communal areas internally and externally.
All mains services. EPCs and Council tax bands to follow.