KOKKINO HORIO, Chania, Crete, Greece
- Fitted Kitchen with high quality appliances
- Utility and laundry room
- Full Air Conditioning
- Central heating and open Fireplace
- High quality tiling throughout
- Feature stone wall
- High quality wood effect Aluminium French doors, windows, shutters and fly-screens
- Solid Wood internal doors
- Full height fully fitted Wardrobes
- Solar panels and back up 5000 Litre water storage tanks
- Landscaped, natural and low maintenance gardens
- Fully Fenced and walled plot
- Gated, Private driveway, parking and Garage
Individually designed and purpose built to an extremely high standard with 153 square metres of bright, light rooms and communal spaces that are air conditioned as well as centrally heated including the spacious hallway, living and dining areas and three large en-suited bedrooms with fitted wardrobes each opening on to private terraces all enjoying these fantastic views.
Features include ceramic tiled floors throughout, an exposed natural stone wall and fireplace, an extensive covered veranda perfect for el fresco dining and entertaining, a fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances and breakfast area opening out to a wrap-around terrace. The master bedroom suite has a luxury en-suite with double vanity unit, a full size bath and a separate shower enclosure. The Utility room has further appliances including a washing machine and there is a separate WC. Invaluable additional storage areas internally and externally have been incorporated.
The impressive 50 square metre pool has extensive stone paved sun terraces making the most of the fabulous views. The grounds have been designed to be low maintenance with interspaced trees, flowers and plants and a fully automated watering system.
There are two gated entrances on to paths and the driveways with ample parking areas accessing a large integral garage under the house with electric doors and a separate boiler room housing the tanks and back up water supplies.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE GIVEN SERIOUS CONSIDERATION