Leys Hill Project, Walford, Ross on Wye
- PLANNING APPROVAL in principle for NINE 3-5 BED DWELLINGS.
- This is a unique opportunity for a developer wishing to acquire a SUPERIOR PROJECT in this AREA OF OUTSANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
- Full Planning Permission exists for 5 Prestigious and Bespoke Detached Dwellings.
- Each with 6 Beds, 2 with En-suites, 3/4 Receptions and Double Garage in .75 Acre Plots.
- Designed by a Leading Local Architect and positioned to Maximise the Stunning Surrounding Scenery of The Wye Valley.
- Planning Reference: P161689/F (Herefordshire Council).
Property SummaryThis superb rural site is located high on the side of the Wye Valley in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offering 30,000 sq ft of prime residential development. For those with vision and an appetite for breaking new ground this could be five 5 unique Grand Designs superior residences each over 5000 sq ft or alternatively nine 3/4 bed homes following a recent pre app. determination. Within a short drive of the historic market town of Monmouth with its renowned public and state schools and Ross on Wye and easy access to the major road networks and an hour’s drive of Bristol, Birmingham and Cardiff airports. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
There is full planning permission for five unique dwellings each with .75 acre plots that have been cleverly set on the existing contours all enjoying exceptional far reaching Wye Valley views and accessed off a private, well established, wide meandering tarmac driveway but recently the planning authority have broadly accepted the principle of nine dwellings subject to a formal application being made by a purchaser.
The current permission is for house designs that provide 6 bedrooms, two en-suited, three reception rooms, a study and large open plan kitchen/dining areas. There are also invaluable utility and storage spaces and double garages with car turntables as well as personal lifts at the front entrances. The lie of the land provides the perfect opportunity for individual landscaped grounds and gardens enjoying privacy and the perfect backdrop for homes of such style and elegance.
The owners currently operate a health beauty spa and fitness suite with adjacent living accommodation all within a mainly single story modern building at the far end of the site.
For more information please view http://agoldenopportunity.info Further details and drawings are available from the planning portal reference: P161689/F (Herefordshire Council) or from our office.