Leys Hill Project, Walford, Ross on Wye
- Planning permission for 5 prestigious homes or in principle for 9/10 3-5 Bed Dwellings
- Unique opportunity to acquire a SUPERIOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT in this AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
- Set in 3.6 ares of mature landscaped grounds with outstanding panoramic views over the river.
- Close to major road networks for Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham and renowned schools in the area.
- Designed by a Leading Local Architect and positioned to Maximise the Stunning Surrounding Scenery of The Wye Valley.
- Planning Reference: P161689/F (Herefordshire Council).
30,000 square feet on a 3.6 acre site in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with outstanding panoramic views over the river Wye. Gross development value £6.5m - £7.5m.
Planning Reference: P161689/F (Herefordshire Council).
No S106 monies to pay and no community infrastructure levy. Excellent private road within development and on-site services include; water, electric & telephone. Exceptional educational facilities nearby, including Monmouth public school. Extremely well located with good infrastructure access to M50, M4, M5, Severn Bridges toll-free.
Offers invited Guide price £1.2 - £1.5m
All Enquiries to Philip Smith, ROSCOE ROGERS AND KNIGHT
Additional information on the dedicated website; agoldenopportunity.info