St Mary Street, Monmouth, NP25
- Small Select NEW Development WITH:
- 2 Large Bed Apartments Both with Terraces
- 2 Storey 2 Bed Town House with Patio
- Each Property with Parking
TWO NEW OUTSTANDING VERY SPACIOUS APARTMENTS AND A TOWNHOUSE IN A QUIET TOWN CENTRE LOCATION CLOSE TO ST MARYS CHURCH WITH TERRACES AND A COMMUNAL CENTRAL COURTYARD AND PRIVATE PARKING.
TWO NEW OUTSTANDING VERY SPACIOUS APARTMENTS AND A TOWNHOUSE IN A QUIET TOWN.
This former coaching Inn is being converted into one large 2 bed apartment and a galleried penthouse apartment each with terraces together with a two storey 2 bed town house with its own enclosed terrace. Each property has one private parking space adjacent to the Glendower Street car park just a short walk from Agincourt Square.
All three properties are accessed from St Marys street and the Glendower street car-park into an attractive inner courtyard and will have the benefit of high levels of thermal insulation. The apartments are fully sound insulated and have gas central heating with radiators throughout. The townhouse has under-floor heating provided by an air sourced heat pump. Buyers will have the opportunity to choose kitchens and bathrooms, floor finishes and colour schemes within budgets set within the asking prices but subject to contracts being exchanged.
THE WHITECROSS APARTMENT:: (First floor apartment).
Also accessed from St Marys Street via a wide contemporary Oak staircase with glass balustrading which also shared with the Church View penthouse apartment. From the landing the apartment entrance door leads into a spacious central entrance hallway, accessing the family bathroom and double doors lead into the spacious living room and luxury fully fitted kitchen share five large sash windows to front with attractive church and town views. A large master bedroom with spacious en-suite shares a roof terrace with the second double bedroom and there is a family bathroom.
CHURCH VIEW APARTMENT:: (Second Floor Penthouse apartment).
The entrance from the spacious second floor landing gives access into the hallway with doors into; Family Bathroom, a double bedroom 2 and the master bedroom with a spacious en-suite shower room e-suite both with large sash windows providing attractive views to the Church and the town. The spacious Kitchen has an adjacent utility and laundry room and it opens into the extensive Living Room enjoying attractive roof top views to the West with double doors out to the spacious terrace with glass balustrading. A spiral stairs leads up to a very spacious GALLERIED METZANINE: With raked ceilings with feature exposed trusses and beams providing plenty of space for a study or studio.
THE GLENDOWER TOWNHOUSE:: Freehold.
This two storey property has a front terrace that overlooks an open central courtyard and has an inverted layout. On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom has an adjacent study with access to a private inner courtyard. An oak staircase with glazed balustrading leads up to a central gallery on the first floor open "L" shaped layout with a spacious lounge with bi-fold doors out to a balcony. The luxury fully fitted Kitchen is open plan to the dining area. An air source heat pump provides under floor heating to both floors and domestic hot water.
GENERAL SPECIFICATION:: 1) All properties to have full intercom systems linking front and rear with internal camera touchpad phones and each to have 2 automatic close proximity key fobs for front and rear entry.
2) New high specification floating soundproof sub floors for sound insulation.
3) Choice of electrical and light switch sockets and the position and type of lighting.
4) Internal wi-fi points to give high speed broadband throughout the apartments.
5) Television points in each room with access to television provider i.e. Sky Q or BT.
6) The main entrance to the apartments will have a wide, high specification oak and glass staircase servicing both apartments and the straight flights could easily accommodate a chair rail.
7) There is a designated private parking area in the Glendower Street car park with each property owning one space. This council carpark has an ongoing right of way in perpetuity regarding the private parking area thereby granting access for all time.
8) The central communal courtyard will be paved and the walls of the apartments and the Town House will be finished in high quality, low maintenance cladding with inset powdered grey aluminium double glazed windows with off white render to lower areas.
9) The main roof is being fully overhauled and the walls on to Church Street and St Marys street have a painted rendered finish.
PROVISION SUMS:: Included within the prices are the following allowances;
1)KITCHENS: £10,000 including Vat.
2) BATH/SHOWER ROOMS: £5000 including Vat for each.
3)FLOORING: £5000 including Vat.
N.B. Any extras will be charged at the most beneficial rate possible.
MANAGMENT COMPANY:: The two apartments are being sold on a 999 year lease solely to protect the well-being and common interests of all the owners as they share communal areas and parts. A non-profit making management company will be solely controlled by the owners who will be sole directors of the company in full control of annual management charges that will cover buildings insurance, general maintenance and lighting and cleaning of communal areas internally and externally.
SERVICES:: All mains services. EPCs and Council tax bands to follow.
DIRECTIONS:: By foot from our office down Church Street turning right at the end, the entrance door is the third on the right in St Marys Street. The entrance from the upper level of the Glendower Street car-park in set in the far right hand corner, down a gentle slope and through white entrance gates into the central courtyard.